The extreme weather fluctuations in Melrose Park, IL and surrounding areas and need for a tightly sealed home often lead to Indoor Air Quality issues. The impact of air quality on health, comfort, home structure, furnishings, and efficiency of heating and cooling equipment makes it a priority. At Royal American Heating & Cooling, we provide proven effective solutions to every sort of concern.
Reliable Indoor Air Quality Services
From overly dry air and excess humidity to unpleasant smells and airborne contaminants, whole-home air quality accessories deliver quiet, low-maintenance, and long-term relief. Whether you’ve got a specific complaint, aren’t sure of the problem, or are interested in proactive measures, Royal American Heating & Cooling is here to help.
Improve your indoor air quality with expert solutions from Royal American Heating & Cooling!
As a second-generation, family owned and operated business, we’ve made Indoor Air Quality a focus. We partner with Carrier brand accessories to ensure exceptional value and results. Compatible with nearly all makes and models of HVAC system, this broad range of innovative technology handles any size or style of home and challenge. Royal American Heating & Cooling encourages you to give us a call at (708) 928-8372 and take advantage of air quality testing and personalized recommendations. We’re not looking to sell you unnecessary equipment. At Royal American Heating & Cooling, we complete the services that improve quality of life across Melrose Park, River Forest, Forest Park, Oak Park, Elmhurst, Oak Brook, Burr Ridge and Hinsdale, IL.
Our selection of air quality innovations includes:
- Air Purifiers – Trapping and killing bacteria, viruses, mold, allergens, and other contaminants, this whole-house air cleaner effectively purifies the indoor air up to eight times every hour.
- Humidifiers – Choose from fan-powered, bypass, and steam output humidifiers for any size of home and enjoy precision control over humidity, a warmer and more comfortable home at a lower thermostat setting, and combat health risks and property damage.
- Dehumidifiers – Whether for a specific area or the entire house, dehumidifiers pull excess moisture out of the air to create a more comfortable environment, combat mold growth and dust mites, and lessen demands on the air conditioner.
- Ventilators – Designed to remove stale air without energy waste, ventilators quietly introduce fresh air, reduce the workload of the HVAC system, and optimize health and comfort all year round.
- UV Lights – Targeting the buildup of mold and bacteria on the indoor coil of the HVAC system, UV lights protect the efficiency, reliability, and longevity of essential equipment while preventing harmful pathogens from entering breathing air.